Monday, September 13, 2010

Warning! Danger Ahead!

When I am doing things around our bedroom (folding laundry, cleaning, etc.) I usually prop Violet on a bunch of pillows and she is happy just watching me go about my daily business.  This is all starting to slowly change as she is becoming more and more mobile.  Being propped up isn't much fun anymore and as she starts to shimmy and shake, she pushes herself forward and rolls over to her belly.  Luckily for me, she has no clue what to do after that point as both her arms are stuck under her body.  She has figured out how to pick up her head or her butt, but not both at the same time. This is all incredibly cute to watch, but I am no fool...I know what lies ahead!  Before I know it, she will be crawling, then walking, then running!  Then there is no stopping her!

No comments:

Post a Comment