Monday, August 15, 2011

Our first phone conversation

Violet is currently out east with her grandma and uncle while I am here in Brooklyn feeling miserable with a 103 degree fever.  She's there for an entire week and I will be leaving to San Francisco for a Search Marketing conference (oh the joy) tomorrow.  I didn't think it was humanly possible to miss someone so much but my heart feels like it's going to burst into a million little pieces each time I think of not being able to hold her, play with her, laugh with her and just have her little punim next to me.  Luckily I have been getting daily updates from grandma and I even get to talk to Violet on the phone.   Here is how the convo goes:

Me: Hiiiiiii Violet
Violet: Hiii
Me: It's Mama!
Violet:  Hiiii
Me: I miss you so much! I am so glad I get to talk to you. Yay!!
Violet: Yay!
Me: Have you been eating?
Violet: No
Me: well that's not good
Violet: Hiiii
Me: Hiiii. I love you
Violet: Hiii
Me: Hiii?
(Peter takes away the phone and line goes dead)

Good talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment