Friday, June 7, 2013

Pictures, pictures and more pictures

I haven't update the blog in a while and that's partially due to my lack of inspiration and partially because I have been very lazy.  While I am sure all three of you have been patiently waiting for my next Shakespearean masterpiece, you will have to settle for some pictures with cute captions.

Underwear on your head is what happens when play dates end at 10 pm. Actually, my play dates with Gene end in a very similar manner.
 Heading to her Yoga class.  Not really.  She's just coming home from school with her nap mat.
Violet fell asleep in her stroller and we ended up taking Ivy out for ice cream.  Shhhh.  Don't tell her.
 Never too early for iced coffee, especially on a hot Spring day.
 
 Self photo of me braving the park with both kids and giving Gene some much needed time to sleep.
 Ahh, it's good to be a kid.
Ivy reflecting on her day in E. Hampton.  
Violet and Mia building sand castles on a very cold Memorial Day weekend. Notice the jackets.
Yep, definitely related.
 Breakfast time with the family. Must. Have. Sunflower. Flagels.
 After 10 failed attempts at a picture where everyone has their eyes open, I demonstrated how to do that.  This was the result.

Wassssupp?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment