Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Violet's First Interview

One of the mommy blogs I read gave me a brilliant idea to interview my kids at all different ages so I can go back and see what they were like in that particular moment in time.  So without further adieu, I present to you...Violet's Interview: 3 year old edition.
  1. What do you want to be when you grow up? Tall
  2. What brings you the most happiness? A toy
  3. What are you afraid of? A monster
  4. If you had one wish, what would you wish for? A star
  5. What is the funniest word? Laughing
  6. What is the hardest thing to do? Fill my bucket
  7. What is the best thing in the world? A toy
  8. What makes you mad? Scary
  9. What is the meaning of love? A toy
  10. If you had all the money in the world, what would you do with it? Play with them at home

No comments:

Post a Comment