Tuesday, July 8, 2014

The Poopie and Pee Pee Stage

The below are two ACTUAL conversations. I repeat, I did not make these up.  These really took place!

Me: Violet, what do you want to eat today?
Violet: Ummm, a pee pee and poopie sandwich!
Me:  Do you want ketchup and mustard on top of the poopie?
Violet: Mommy, you're soooo silly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: Gene, can you switch pick up/drop off with me on Thursday?
Gene: Sure, is everything okay?
Me: Oh, yeah, everything is fine.  Kerry (my boss) wants to have a meeting and since her day is booked solid, the only available time is either 8am or 5pm.
Gene: Oh so poopie, with pee pee on top and poopie on top of that. Hehehe.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder where she gets it from?

No comments:

Post a Comment