Monday, January 4, 2016

A December to Remember

This was one of the busiest and most memorable Decembers that I can remember.  The girls are getting bigger, naps are a thing of the past and planning a day out has actually become manageable and dare I say: fun!  This was also my first year taking advantage of the time off that agencies are given between Christmas and New Years.  I had a whopping 12 days to spend time with the kids, sleep in, pig out and just enjoy the unseasonably warm winter break.  Below are a few collages of our adventures.  
 Ninja NY
 Liberty Science Center (I'll never let go!)

Clockwise from top left: Hard Nut at BAM, Fun Home, Nutcracker (Cobble Hill Ballet), A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder
 Asian Cravings fulfilled: Ippudo, Oiji and Ganso Yaki
 Skating at LeFrak
 
Holiday Train Show at the Bronx Botanical Garden
 Window Displays (Macy's and Lord and Taylor)
 Asian Cravings, the Home Edition (making Gyoza with mom and Peter)
 Fifth Annual Christmas Party 
Playing Dress Up with Audrey
 Violet's and Ivy's Ballet Recital (I use the word recital here very loosely)
Ivy's Holiday Show at A.Fantis
New Year's Eve 

No comments:

Post a Comment