Sunday, January 7, 2018

Home for the Holidays (Christmas Edition)

The kids and I were home between Christmas and New Years and we had to find fun indoor things to do since New York was hit with a Polar Vortex (or as the cool kids are now calling it: Bomb Cyclone). Here's a list (and some pics) of our adventures that week: Kalahari Water Park, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory on Broadway, lots of lunches/dinners out, baking a pie that resembled an owl, family games (Monopoly was a big hit; Mouse Trap made my blood boil), Cat Cafe, Children's Museum of the Arts, getting our nails done, Red Hook Mini Golf and running rrrands (my personal favorite activity).
This photo was taken 10 minutes after Violet puked in the middle of Time's Square--what a trooper!

Breakfast at Tiffany's. (it was actually Luluc)
This apple pie tasted better than it looked. 

Ivy driving the getaway car as I got ready to run out on our dry cleaning bill.
The day I have been patiently waiting for: Violet and I get to have our hot drinks together on the couch.
Ivy stole $500 from me and then teamed up with Peter.  Whoever said cheaters never win has clearly never played with Ivy.
Aint no Santa like a TJ Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment