Friday, June 11, 2010

Hobbies...

Being a stay at home mom is wonderful but once I saw how much newborns sleep during the day, I realized I needed a hobby. Since I am not one to stick to any one thing for very long, I have had a new hobby each week. At first it was blogging, then it was clothes shopping (mostly window not to acquire new things in a larger size) then it was walking the promenade, then hanging out with other new mommies, then it was Trader Joe's and this week my new 'hobby' is cheese. Not just any cheese, but the most fattening one I can find. I can't seem to pass by a store without going in and buying cheese. Our fridge is completely empty except blocks and blocks of various cheeses. Yesterday I even bought a cheese that had apricots inside of it. It was disgusting. I am like a mouse roaming the streets of Cobble Hill in the hopes of finding that perfect cheese. Sometimes to switch it up, I search for crackers. Ahhh, that's the life!

Sadly, I only have 2 weeks of maternity leave left and one of them will be spent in the Hammies with the hubby and Violet. The hobby for that week will be swimming and tanning!

No comments:

Post a Comment