Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Time to get back into shape!

OK, I said it. Does it mean I have to do it?

Update: I worked out to 3 minutes of 15 minute P90X Ab Ripper and not only does it deliver on it's promise of ripped abs, but it also ripped me a new a**hole. That work out is NO joke! There are eleven different exercises to be done in 15 minutes and I was only able to do about 2 or 3 of them. I watched the remainder of the program thinking, "How is that physically Possible?"


After my failed attempt at ripped abs, I decided to try intro to yoga. Every other position brings you into crouching dog, hidden dragon. My friend told me that this routine will be so easy that I can do it with my eyes closed. He was right, ten minutes into it, I did close my eyes....and went to sleep.


Rome wasn't built in a day people!

No comments:

Post a Comment