Thursday, March 8, 2012

Husband 2.0

I like to think of myself as a minimalist when it comes to buying pregnancy stuff.  Last time around, I managed to stay away from buying things like stretch mark creams, pregnancy belts, Bellybuds (yes that's an actual product) and/or a Doppler fetal heart rate monitor.  However, I did invest in a BellaBand, which ended up being pretty useful for most of my pregnancy (especially in the first trimester).  This time around, my one pregnancy investment was a Snoozer or as I like to call it: Husband 2.0 (the new and improved version).
I have to say that I REALLY like this product.  While it does help alleviate some of my back pain, mostly it just fulfills all my cuddle needs.  Gene is jealous of husband 2.0 and says there isn't enough room for the three of us, but I suspect he might be homophobic.  My one complaint is that when you switch sides, the turning process becomes pretty difficult as you drag husband 2.0 to the other side (especially mid-sleep).   If you don't have a king size bed, you will probably find it tough to find space for the additional husband, but Snoozer doesn't twist and turn and complain about how hot it is when you're on top of him, so I would say he's a keeper.  Don't feel bad for Gene just yet, because he has wife 2.0 (PS3) to keep him busy.


No comments:

Post a Comment