Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Pregnancy Update

I haven't posted any pictures or updates in quite some time and that is because I have been lazy busy with researching and shopping for the baby and Violet's new "big girl" room.  Even though I saved most of the stuff from Violet's baby days, it seems that there are still a million things I have to buy.

As far as pregnancy goes, the baby dropped over the weekend, which has eased the heartburn.  However, I am waddling even more now and having a hard time staying on my feet for over an hour.  When I was pregnant with Violet my stomach was HUGE and I know it's hard to imagine but this time around, I am even bigger.  I actually had a woman stop me in front of the hospital and ask if I was in labor.  She assumed I didn't want to go inside, so I was pacing around to progress the labor.  When I told her that my due date is almost 2 months away, she almost had a heart attack on the spot.  I don't even think she believed me.

In other news, I am +30lbs and have been craving Sour Power Straws.  I have been indulging in them daily -without any guilt I may add!

Due Date Predictor: July 4th, 7th or 11th.

No comments:

Post a Comment