Wednesday, August 6, 2014

2 and 4 Year Check-Ups

I drew the short stick this time around and had to take the girls to their two and four year check-ups.  They both needed shots so I was a bit nervous about how it would go.  Funny enough, Violet was very brave and didn't make a peep while Ivy didn't even notice.  Below are the paper Dr. Seuss gowns the girls were given to wear, which they had on for about 3 seconds before ripping them to shreds like wild beasts.  I don't retain much from these appointments but I do recall that Ivy is in the 8th percentile for weight and Violet is in the whopping 18th. Conveniently for everyone there is a bakery directly next door that sells disgusting neon colored, sugar filled ice "treats".  I somehow managed to convince the girls that the ices were actually a form of toxic waste, laced with sugar so they begrudgingly gave them up about half way through.  



No comments:

Post a Comment