Thursday, August 21, 2014

Kerhonkson, NY

If you told me a few years ago that I will one day vacation in Kerhonkson, I would have probably laughed in your face.  But alas, we rented a house, invited the families, packed our bags and drove up to the Catskills to BBQ, hike and enjoy nature. It was a very busy week! #needavacation
All Packed!
Jumping Pillow at Kelder's Farm
Hiking to Awosting Falls in Minnewaska State Park
Yet another hike.  This time around Lake Minnewaska.
View from the top
Lake Minnewaska
It wouldn't be a vacation if Gene didn't find a BBQ joint
Eating sushi at Momiji for uncle Peter's Birthday
Catskills: sushi capital of the world!
My brotha from anotha motha
Mommy, look what I picked at the farm!  You promise it will taste like candy?

That is one big corn!
Violet feeding her new best friends
Hiking to the creek next to our house
Playing in the creek
Yet another creek picture.  Last one, I promise!  
Gene's home turf
Park on our property
Quenching our thirst on the way to Stony Kill Falls
Daredevil
After two hours of hiking through the woods without a trail (following a creek) we finally made it to Stony Kill Falls.
Pooped




No comments:

Post a Comment