Tuesday, February 18, 2014

From Ivy with Love

From a very young age we saw that Ivy and Violet were really different when it came to their need (and display) of affection.  Violet was never really into cuddling and when I picked her up in her baby years, she was more interested in looking around than being held.  Ivy on the other hand, loves to snuggle and when I pick her up, she nuzzles her little face into my neck and can stay that way for a very long time.  Besides loving physical affection, she is also a hopeless romantic and even leaves me little love notes.  Let me explain. They aren't love notes exactly but pretty sure they have the same goal.  She hides random objects in my belongings and I usually find them when at work or while cleaning.  When I do find them, they always make me smile. Yesterday there was a plastic spoon in my laptop bag.  Today, there was a rubber ball in my boot.  That Ivy sure knows the way to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment