Wednesday, February 5, 2014

He's Kinda Amazing

I am laying in bed as I write this with a horrible case of the flu (103 fever two days in row).  Coincidentally Ivy and Violet are also nursing a 104 and 103 fever, respectively.  That's right, all three Klayman ladies are sick as dogs and Gene is our caretaker.  He's had to deal with two very cranky toddlers and one grumpy wife all while getting minimal sleep. Last night he slept with half of his body on the coffee table so that Ivy could sleep on the couch and not wake up Violet.  He even did the laundry and cooked chicken noodle soup in his "spare time".  Oh did I mention that once the kids go to bed he spends the evenings catching up on work? So while I love to bust his chops, I have to give credit when credit is due.  Gene, you're kinda amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment