Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend

This Memorial Day was kind of amazing. I know I say that all the time but it really was.  The weather was perfect and we did so much stuff and most of that "stuff" just happens to be within a 20 minute walk of our house - which is also kind of amazing. Here's a laundry list of what we did over the course of three days: Audrey's Birthday at Painted Pot, Governor's Island (picnic, face painting, tattoos, food trucks, hammock grove, kid's show), swings at Pier 2, beach at Pier 4, Jane's Carousel, Fornino, Gene's parents house. I know there are like a million pictures below but that's because it was really amazing.  Did I mention that it was amazing?

 Selfie at Fornino
 Jane's Carousel (Ivy's first time sitting on the horse instead of the carriage)
 East River Beach (Sign says, "do NOT swim")
 L.O.V.E
She looks so happy but all I can think about are grass stains 
 So hot that the fire hydrant was melting
 Ice Cream at Gov. Island
 New Play Area at Gov. Island
 Is the shark eating Violet or is Violet eating the shark?
 Under the Sea
 Make a silly face!
Twins!
 I am on a boat!

No comments:

Post a Comment