Monday, August 2, 2010

Cutest Husband Ever!

My 30th Birthday is approaching and what to get a gal that has everything?  This has been my husband's dilemma and while I keep telling him that I really don't want anything, he's determined to make my Birthday extra special.  I have been looking into getting a small, light colored clutch to use for various celebratory occasions and he has asked I go during my lunch hour and pick out something extra special.  This is how that convo went:

Gene: You should get yourself a really nice bag, you deserve it.
Me: Awww, thanks honey.  I guess I can stop by Prada tomorrow and see what I can find.
Gene: Also, make sure you go to Coach.  I know how much you like 'em.
Me: Coach? Ummm, what is at Coach?
Gene: Isn't Coach that really fancy company you like?
Me: I don't think so.  In fact, I don't own anything from Coach, nor do I like them.
Gene: Maybe I am thinking of something else....company with a C...hmm
Me: Chanel?
Gene: Ahhh,  yeah that's it!  Chanel!

Boys are sooo cute!!!!  I might have to get a pair of Louboutins to match my Chanel clutch to celebrate his cuteness!

No comments:

Post a Comment