Thursday, August 19, 2010

I am officially an adult

Many things make you an 'adult' and I use the term loosely because no matter how many of those things I check off the list, I don't quite feel like a grown up.  Married: check.  Baby: check. Turned 30: check.  This leaves: home purchase.  Last week, Gene and I made our first offer on an apartment and man is it scary!!!  Not only did we bid on an apartment, we bid on an apartment that doesn't yet exist.   Yes, we might soon be proud owners of a condo in a new development.  We will be giving up a little bit of space but in return we get something that is TRULY ours. 

One of the most exciting things about this potential purchase is that we get to stay in our neighborhood which I LOVE LOVE LOVE.  Not only that, but we are zoned for P.S. 29, which is a very big deal.  This would also be my very first time living in an apartment where everything is brand spankin' new.  

Ok fingers crossed...

No comments:

Post a Comment