Tuesday, April 17, 2018

28 Weeks!

When I looked at the below pictures, I noticed that there is an interesting trend here as each of them is a very accurate reflection of what my life was/is like at the time.

Violet: I felt pretty good at 7 months and with no kids to take care of, I had time to doll up and look polished. Reflected here with my hair done and full face of make up and a tight dress with heels.

Ivy: My toughest pregnancy of the three with horrible morning sickness and extreme difficulty moving around.  Reflected here with a picture of no shoes, tank top and sunglasses as clearly I couldn't even get my shit together enough for a picture. Even my smile looks like I am in pain.

Baby #3: Easiest pregnancy of the three with no morning sickness, no cravings, no real pains or aches (at least not yet) and it's reflected here with me taking a selfie at the gym after a Body Sculpting class. #feelinggreat 


                                                        Violet                                                                 Ivy

Unknown Flower Name?

No comments:

Post a Comment