Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Spring Break (and Babymoon?) in Boca

When I was 25 years old, I worked as an Account Manager for Yahoo. Many of my clients were in the South East region, which meant I often had to travel to Florida and the neighboring states.  One of those clients was Office Depot, based in Boca Raton, FL.  When I first stepped foot onto this warm oasis, roaming with nothing but 75 year olds, I was immediately in love. Don't as me why.  In hindsight, it's pretty odd that a 25 year old would be so enamored with a place filled with old people driving their Bentley's and lunching on the beach, yet I found it aspirational.  Fast forward 12 years and I am faced with a dilemma of booking a beach vacation somewhere that isn't infested with Zika, so of course Boca is top of that list.  While the 37 year old me was smart enough to recognize that Boca is nothing but hoards of Long Island and Jersey people, the 25 year old me didn't care and spent all her time enjoying the beach and pool.  It was a relaxing trip, filled with lots of nice family bonding time.  Here are few highlights...






No comments:

Post a Comment