Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Brought to you by Moms, for Moms

There are obvious things (crib, stroller, etc.) that every parent needs and then there are the little things that we might not need but can be huge time and/or money savers.  Here are some items that my mommy friends can't do without:
  • Disposable Diaper Pads
  • Pacifier Pods
  • Boppy Lounger
  • Bottle Drying Rack
  • Microwaveable Bottle Sanitizer
  • Video Monitor
  • Onesies
  • Swaddling Blankets
Gene's Corner
Setting: Gene and I are walking to work discussing baby items 
Anna: What do you think about a Diaper Genie?
Gene: Hmmm, yeah I don't know if we need one of those.
Anna: I totally agree.  I think it's the equivalent of having a garbage can in your bedroom.  Not cute.
Gene:  Actually, it's the equivalent of having a poop bucket in your bedroom.
Anna: Touche, Gene. Touche.

No comments:

Post a Comment