Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Buying stuff at Buy Buy Baby!

Gene and I spent pretty much the entire Saturday in Paramus NJ and LOVED every minute of it.  Let me explain.  We were in Buy Buy Baby with our 'gun' in hand, registering for all the baby stuff we will need in the first few months. I have to say it was a LOT of fun to test and compare all the different products. We even bought our first big purchase- a crib!

I didn't think we would be one of those gullible first time parents that bought everything organic and pretty much picked out the most expensive item regardless of what it was.  Turns our we are those suckers after all.  This morning on the way to work I told Gene that I will try to stop by Daffy's to buy some clothing and his response was, "Don't buy anything that isn't organic.  I don't want my daughter wearing crap."   It was very cute, but also made me realize that I created a monster. Sigh.

In other news, my weight gain has slowed down significantly but my stomach keeps growing at warp speed.  Sometimes, I look in the mirror, and think, "who is that fatty looking back?"   Pregnancy is a crazy crazy thing and little Baby Klayman is running out of room to kick so she has resorted to trying to stretch out, which makes my stomach appear deformed and quite scary.

Gene's Corner:
Gene thinks it's cute to make a beeping noise when he catches me walking backwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment