Thursday, October 1, 2009

BellaBand

My jeans have been feeling quite snug lately, so I went online about a week ago to order the BellaBand.  I have to say, it is THE greatest thing since sliced bread.  Before the BB (BellaBand) I was barely able to button my super tight jeans and when I would eventually close those suckers, I wound up with a case of the muffin top.


Pregnant or not, the muffin top is one of the most unsightly things one can encounter.  With my new BB, I can now wear my pants unbuttoned and no one can tell.  It's comfortable, it's soft and relieves the constraint of too tight pants/jeans.  If you are pregnant or just packing a few extra pounds, I highly recommend this apparatus.

The other big plus is that it comes in many colors, so it can easily blend with any top you are wearing. The BB can be purchased at almost any maternity store as well as Amazon and Target and retails for around $20-$30.

No comments:

Post a Comment