Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Running on Empty

Have you ever seen that Seinfeld episode where Kramer takes a car for a test drive just to see how far he can drive with the gas gauge on empty?  If not, you won't really get this metaphor.  Well, for some strange reason, I am really against buying maternity clothing and my goal is to get away with wearing my long sweaters and the Bella Band for the entire duration of my pregnancy.  Essentially, I want to see how far I can get before I am forced to walk around looking obscene.  At first this wasn't much of a challenge.  I had to wear my pants unbuttoned, but the BBand worked just fine.  Recently, however, I began to notice that I am now unable to zip up my zipper.  This is becoming somewhat of a problem and has caused me to only wear my super long sweaters.  My big concern is that eventually I will be wearing my pants around my knees with a new and improved ultra large BBand (which has yet to be invented).  

Gene's Corner:

"It appears that my body has become accustomed to the high fat content that is in KFC and my weight gain has curbed.  Time to shock it again by eating homemade food and put on another 5 pounds!"

1 comment:

  1. shit its rubbing off on me too..we are all gaining with u in sympathy

    -Glamy glam glam

    ReplyDelete