Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Anna for Elite Yelper '10

You know the famous saying, "Those who can't do, teach"?  Well, I think it should be changed to, "Those who can't write, yelp".   Since my blogging career hasn't exactly taken off,  (shout out to the few people that read this blog) I figured I need another outlet.  One where I can write freely about my likes and dislikes and dissect the good, the bad and the ugly. Here is what I do in my spare time.

Please don't judge me for judging others, but it's more fun than it looks!  Finally my voice can be heard and New Yorkers everywhere can finally stop flocking to El Greco and Di Fara's.  I understand that avenue J is one of the most authentic blocks in Brooklyn, but really people you CAN find better pizza in NY.

If you read this blog and have been with me to a restaurant, bar, library, etc. and would like me to yelp about it, please leave the name(s) of the establishment(s) in the comments section and I promise a review will soon be written.

4 comments:

  1. Vicky
    place called ninja

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to see a post on a library

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Carroll Gardens library offers a fine selection of calorie-free used books. If you're looking for something more substantial, feel free to dig into the freshest of critters that roam around this beautiful 20th century building. There is no need to wait on the waiters as the venue is self serve; this also means most options are free. If you are overwhelmed by the selection then walk over (don't shout) to the waiters, a.k.a. "librarians", and ask for their suggestions; you will find them most helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it me, or is Gene's corner expanding to Gene's comments?

    ReplyDelete