Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Maternity Clothes

The Gap was having such a ridiculous sale yesterday that I think I walked out with 7 shirts and 4 pairs of pants for $13.45.  OK, I am exaggerating but it was a mad house because all their sale items were another 25% off, so of course with 3 days until Christmas, everyone and their mama was out shopping.  I figured it's now or never...I will buy some....(gasp)...maternity clothes.  Well, let me tell you, I don't know what I was doing messing around with that Bella band business. Turns out there is  nothing better than wearing all your clothing with wide rubber bands sewn into them.  Why haven't this trend caught on?  I don't know about other women but my plan is to never go back to regular clothes again.  Why button, zip, tug and shove yourself into your clothes when you can just buy everything with rubber bands attached.  Brilliant!

In other related news, 'the girls' also got some new attire and I am D(lighted) to say that they are very comfy in their new spacious home.

Gene's Corner:
"Wow, they are huge"

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if they will catch up to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me a while to figure out but then it hit me the girls ...dahhhhh :)(VK)

    ReplyDelete