Friday, September 18, 2009

Chinese Baby?

I used to love Chinese food when I was in High School. In college, the craze died down and I had it occasionally. By the time I was out of school and working, I barely touched the stuff. It's not that I disliked it; I just never actually craved for it. What I did LOVE (especially when I lived in LA) the last few years was Mexican food. Chipotle was my best friend. I always thought that when I got pregnant I will be absolutely addicted to the stuff. Well here I am pregnant and what have I been eating the past few days?

Wednesday 8:23 PM EST - Shrimp and Broccoli with white rice
Thursday 7:48 AM EST - Eggroll with Ducky sauce
Thursday 7:09 PM EST - Sweet and Sour Soup
Thursday 9:21 PM EST - Wonton Soup
Thursday 11:43 PM EST - Fortune Cookie (which 5 minutes later met my best friend Mr. Toilet Bowl)
Friday 10:48 AM EST - Shrimp Lo Mein
Friday 1:15 PM EST - Orange Chicken

You get the idea....I like Chinese food. At first I thought that maybe my baby was a big fan of MSG, but turned out the place we ordered from did not add MSG.

If these cravings continue, I can kiss my dreams of being a petite cute pregnant woman goodbye.

Mood: Happy to be working from home
Craving: Sesame Beef and Vinegret
Milestone: 9 weeks tomorrow

Leave a comment and let me know what you craved (or hated) during your pregnancy


No comments:

Post a Comment